Welcome to Molly Malloy's!
Located in the heart of Reading Terminal Market, Molly Malloy's is proud to offer delicious, hand-crafted dishes, 24 beers on tap, seasonal specials and local favorites.
Take a seat at the bar, dine-in, or take-out.
24 Beers on Tap!
- Turtle Power | Evil Genius | West Grove, PA
- Chocolate Ave Stout | Appalachian Brewing | Harrisburg, P
- Philadelphia Pale Ale | Yards | Philadelphia, PA
- Penn Kaiser Pils | Penn | Pittsburgh, PA
- Brotherly Suds Philly Pharmhouse* | Flying Fish | Somerdale, NJ
- Gone Fishin' IPA* | Flying Fish | Somerdale, NJ
- Whirlwind Wit | Victory | Downingtown, PA
- Lord Chesterfield Ale | Yuengling | Pottsville, PA
- Penndemonium* | Penn | Pittsburgh, PA
- Troegs Sunshine Pils | Troegs | Hershey, PA
- Blue Moon | Blue Moon Brewing | Denver, CO
- Golden Monkey* 7.| Victory | Downingtown, PA
- Tripel Horse* | Riverhorse | Ewing, NJ
- Perpetual IPA* | Troegs | Hershey, PA
- Cherry Pie Cider** | Stone & Key | Montgomeryville, PA
- Helles Golden Lager | Sly Fox | Phoenixville, PA
- Sour Monkey* | Victory | Downingtown, PA
- Palm Belgian Ale | Palm | Belgium
- Pot Belly Porter | Boston Beer Co | Boston, MA
- Stella Artois | Stella | Belgium
- Yuengling Lager
- Miller Lite
* 12 oz. pour
** 10 oz. pour
Delicious Hand-Crafted Daily Specials
We proudly feature wholesome ingredients, many locally sourced, and fresh produce from Iovine Brothers, just around the corner. Bobby Fisher, Chef extraordinaire, whips up creative additions and specials daily using the freshest ingredients.
Eat-In Or Takeaway
Got time to kill? Want to catch the game? Take a seat at the bar, grab a drink and relax.
Need a break from shopping at Reading Terminal Market? Choose from a wide variety of wholesome soups, the freshest salads, amazing appetizers, hand-crafted hot and cold sammies, big plates, our "Craft Your Own Burger" and delicious desserts.
Hungry but in a hurry? Our full menu is available for takeout at our walk-up counter so you can grab a quick bite on the go. We're conveniently located within minutes from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, City Hall, and the Philadelphia Court House.